Need Health Coverage?
L.A. Care and Blue Shield Promise offer free or low-cost Medi-Cal in Los Angeles County. Our staff can help you with what you need to apply for Medi-Cal.
What Are the Benefits?
- Primary Care
- Health Screenings
- Emergency Care
- Medi-Cal Dental
- Vision Services
Who Qualifies for Medi-Cal?
You can get Medi-Cal with L.A. Care and Blue Shield Promise if you:
- live in Los Angeles County
- are a parent, child, adults without children, older adults or disabled
- meet the income guidelines
- are ages 25 and under, regardless of immigration status
- are ages 50 and older, regardless of immigration status
What Does Medi-Cal Cost?
It depends on how much you make. Some members may have no monthly costs or co-payments. Other members may have a monthly share of cost.
Our staff can help you apply for Medi-Cal for you and your family.